Friday night was Petoskey's Open House. Their kick off for the summer season. I positioned myself outside of Northgoods and did a little painting. I met lots of very nice people. Thanks for stopping by!
Jerry was exceptionally popular with his face painting. Some folks waited quite a long time. But it was worth it.
"Relaxed By The Bay"
5"x7" Original Watercolor and Pen
This Painting Is Available At Northgoods In Petoskey
I don't always need a reference to go by. Some of my paintings are straight from my memory. Or something close to it anyway. It was fun painting this. I had forgotten over the winter how it's slightly different painting on my easel than it is at my table. Gravity has more of an affect and I had to keep catching my paint before it bled into a different section. The final result is available at Northgoods in Petoskey. Click on the link under the picture to go to their website.

No comments:
Post a Comment