"Arch Rock"
7"x5" Original Watercolor And Pen On Paper
Available soon at Mackinac's Little Gallery on Mackinac Island!
While I was at the Mining The Art Festival over Memorial Day weekend I met a few women who really inspired me. One of them introduced me to the idea of the 100 Day Project.
"It can be anything" she told me. Intrigued, I asked more and she produced her personal project. Every day for 100 days she had made a special luggage tag. The theme of them had gone along with that particular day, her birthday, Christmas, a cookout etc.
I decided I'm going to attempt my own "100 Day Project." I'm going to paint and post for 100 consecutive days. I believe this will help me to focus and remain committed to my art and hopefully I will emerge enlightened in some way.
To kick things off here is my first painting.
99 more to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment