"Breakwall Love"
4"x4" Original Watercolor and Pen On Paper
Painting available at Northgoods in Petoskey
It has been snowing here for the past week straight. The snow mounds outside our apartment where the plow cleared the parking lot are now taller than the lamp post. I honestly can't remember the last time there was this much snow. Though several locals have told me their stories about "the winter of '78." They have some impressive photographs; my favorite featured the road I live on with snowbanks so high you can't see the houses behind them. The road was a snow tunnel!
But despite the "cozy" weather I still feel the need to paint sunshine. It's what is getting me through honestly. This image was an idea for a tile. I'm not sure if it will be printed yet but the little painting will be available at Northgoods in Petoskey.
Only 50 more days til SPRING!

No comments:
Post a Comment