Friday, January 3, 2014

Sunny Flowers

"Seed Eaters"
5"x7"
Original Watercolor on Paper
Available at Forest Hills Fine Art Center, Grand Rapids MI

"Golden Day"
5"x7" 
Available at Forest Hills Fine Art Center, Grand Rapids MI

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

ok...so I'm a few days late...

But how about some bright sunny sunflowers to start 2014 off right? I love sunflowers, love driving past fields of them in the golden summer afternoon light with the windows down. Summer just flows through the whole car. It's the simple things in life. 

 This month, don't forget to swing by Forest Hills Fine Art Center in Grand Rapids to see my show, "Simple Roots." The theme is all things farm, from tractors to sunflower fields. An appreciation for the simple things in life. Seeing a theme yet?
If you'd like to come on a night when I'll be around come for the reception on Thursday, January 16th from 6-7pm. I'd love to meet you! 




2 comments:

  1. I love your artwork. I am amazed at all the showings you have. Keep up the good work. Sometime I would love to go to one of your art shows. Keep us posted, your friends from Sault Ste. Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon! It's been a lot of fun getting this far :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete