Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Forest Hills Residency




Forgive my absence from posting I've been a busy girl lately!
On Monday I was in Ann Arbor setting up adult workshops for this spring with the Ann Arbor Art Center. Stay tuned for dates! 
After that I came to Grand Rapids to fulfill my residency with Forest Hills Public Schools. In conjunction with my show "Simple Roots" this month at Forest Hills Fine Art Center I also got to travel to the different high schools and spend a few hours working with their art classes. We worked on painting winter scenes in watercolor. I was impressed with the results. Fun! 
Don't forget, if you're in the Grand Rapids this Thursday you're welcome to come to my reception at Forest Hills Fine Art Center! I'd love to see you! It's from 6-7:30pm. Its free and children are welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment