Thursday, September 4, 2014

Minis for Northgoods


Apologies for my absence here! August was a crazy month for me and with so much  going on I let a few things slip away. Now that several things have fallen in to place I will be posting more regularly again. 

The above paintings are minis (2.5"x 3.5")  and are destined for Northgoods in Petoskey. They are a continuation of my series "100 Tiny Views Of Lake Michigan" which has been very well received. Thank you to those who have purchased them! They go fast! 

Also, I am teaching a set of beginners classes here in the Sault beginning on the 15th. There are a few spaces open if anyone else would like to join. Contact me at (248) 977-0732 and we'll get you all signed up! 
To find out the rest of the information on this set of classes and others I'll be teaching please click on the "Workshops and Classes" tab at the top of the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment