My husband recently returned to college and so we moved back to Sault Michigan. (He attended LSSU for his first degree.) This, of course, meant giving up my studio space in Petoskey. I was bummed, figuring I would again be working from the dining room table. However, when we arrived in the Sault, a friend told me to check with one of the local shop owners as he might have an available space above his shop.
I did and this is the GORGEOUS space he showed me, I can not explain how much I love this great new space. It. Is. Phenomenal.
So anyway, for the past few days I have been moving all of my artsy stuff in and setting up shop which is why I haven't been painting. The space is HUGE and all of my things look dwarfed with it's high ceilings and large windows.
It's going to be a wonderful space to create!
Thanks Les!

No comments:
Post a Comment