"Off The Beaten Track"
5"x7"
Original watercolor on paper
Available by clicking here.
I wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a wonderful beginning to their new year!
Above is a painting that may not strike everyone as "Christmassy" but as a country girl it feels like coming home to me. And what better at Christmas time than being able to go home to spend time with family?
I apologize for not posting much this month I've been quite busy with commission work and getting ready for my two shows next month.
Check out more on those by clicking the following links:
(Solo Show and Residency)
(My work will be displayed at the library January-March 2014)
I probably won't post again until 2014 but you never know, I might just get the urge to paint amidst all the hubbub. :)
Wishing everyone the very best! Have a wonderful holiday!

No comments:
Post a Comment