Monday, December 9, 2013

Gathering Lavender

"Gathering Lavender'
8"x10" original watercolor on paper
Available at Forest Hills Fine Art Center in January 2014

Near where I live there is a lavender farm. I've mentioned it before; it's called Lavender Hills Farm. It's one of my favorite places to visit in the summer when the lavender is in bloom and the air is perfumed with its scent. This painting was inspired by one of my trips to the farm this year. It will be available for purchase at  Forest Hills Fine Art Center in Grand Rapids in January 2014. 

During the month of December I'm showing my work at Charisma Salon in Traverse City, MI. I'm donating have of my profits from the show to the Father Fred Foundation
Also, you're invited to join us at Charisma Salon in Traverse City on Wednesday. We're making Christmas themed gift tags and bookmarks from 10am-2pm. Charisma Salon is located on Eighth Street near Benjamin Franklin's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment