Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Manna Food Project Art Auction

"Trillium Closeup" 
5"x7"
$ 45.00

Spring is marked here in Northern Michigan partially by the arrival of the Trillium. One of my favorite things to do in the spring is to drive on M-119 from Petoskey to Cross Village and admire the beautiful scenery. The forest floor is carpeted with the delicate white flowers. So gorgeous!
This is this month's Manna Food Project Art Auction painting. 100% of the proceed from this painting go to help feed hungry families here in Northern Michigan through Manna Food Project. 
The website where I hold the auctions is currently having some issues. To purchase this painting for $45 please email me at: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com or call me at (248) 977-0732. I'll try to set up the auction again later. Please check back! 

Don't forget to "LIKE" Sarah Tule Artworks on Facebook! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Michelle! I love trilliums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,

    You are a multi-talented "artist". I love your style. Your story writing has also captured my eyes. Wonderful, wonderful!!! So glad I have met you, and look forward to being in class with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kateri- Thank you for your wonderful compliments! I'm glad we met too! Look forward to seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete