Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lavender Hill Farm

This is Lavender Hill Farm. One of my favorite places to visit in the summer. It's located between Petoskey and Charlevoix off of Horton Bay road. Technically, I believe, it's address is Boyne City. 
The fields of lavender fill the air with a heavenly scent and you can hear the constant drone of bees as they pollinate. Lavender Hill Farm grows all of their plants without sprays or pesticides. They offer products such as lavender honey, lavender soap and many more options. It's definitely a place to check out if you're in the area! 

This painting is 8"x10" and comes matted and ready to frame. The starting bid is $45. To bid on this painting please click here. Alternatively, you can call me at (248) 977-0732 or email me at sarahtuleart@yahoo.com 

1 comment:

  1. This sound delightful. I think Jim and I would like everything about it . The beauty of the place is evident in your painting. I think I would love thier products ,if a little afraid of the bees. Jim would love the bees.

    ReplyDelete