I love going to the local Farmer's Market in the summer and perusing for treasures. I usually buy some flowers or herbs for cooking. However, I am also known to come home with a large assortment of veggies, fruits and honey.
A local farm called Lavender Hill Farms sells lavender honey and other lavender goods during the summer months. If you live in or are visiting the Petoskey area and have never tried any of their treats I highly suggest it! Their farm is also a beautiful place to visit if you don't mind the steady drone of bees working. If you are unable to see it for yourself, fear not! They ship! Check out Lavender Hill Farm's website by clicking here.
To purchase the above painting bid in the Daily Paintworks auction by clicking here. Alternatively you can email me at: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com or by phone at: (248) 977-0732.

No comments:
Post a Comment