Monday, January 21, 2013

Morning Walk


My husband and I have a thing for driving on back roads. The thing is, sometimes we drive so far down them they're not really roads anymore at all. Nature begins to close in and soon trees are sweeping gently at your side mirrors. This painting is based off of several photos that I took. One photo being the two track in winter.   We were bored one day in December and went for a drive. We ended up in this beautiful area and I felt compelled to capture it. 
This painting is 11x14" and can be purchased by bidding in the Daily Paintworks auction by clicking here. Alternatively you can contact me about purchasing it by email at: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com or by phone at (248) 977-0732. 

1 comment:

  1. Look at the colors you caught in this morning . Is this your dog? I like it that I know the people in the picture Isn't it fun to discover new and lovely places? It doesn't cost much. We just need to open our hearts and minds.

    ReplyDelete