Another view of Hunter's Point, overlooking Lake Superior. A beautiful spot to stand or sit for a while and just let the sun wash over you. It's so peaceful and quiet.
To purchase this painting contact me by email at: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com or bid in the Daily Paintworks auction by clicking here.
Also, I wanted to let everyone know I will be participating in Kalamazoo Michigan's December Art Hop Event. I'm very excited to announce that my work will be shown at "Earthly Delights" downtown on Kalamazoo Mall for the month of December. There will be an artist reception on Friday, December 7th from 5-9pm. The event is open to the public and is really a lot of fun. Please stop by! I'd love to meet you!
More information can be found by clicking on the "Look For Me" tab at the top of my blog.

Sarah, I love how you capture what it really, really looks like. I hope your art receptions all went very well.
ReplyDelete