Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fisherman's Daughter

This is another intriguing place located in Copper Harbor. It's called The Fisherman's Daughter. They have a little store where they sell all sorts of jewelry and crafts made by the owner....the fisherman's daughter! Attached to the store is a fish market and here you will find everything from fillets to fish sausage. (Pretty tasty stuff! ). I believe they also charter boats that will take you out into Lake Superior to do some fishing of your own! 
To purchase this painting contact me by email at: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com or bid in the Daily Paintworks auction by clicking here. 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun place I like how you describe it did you buy anything form the Fisherman's daughter You sure have fun exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary- It was a fun place! I highly recommend traveling to Copper Harbor if you ever get the chance! It's SO beautiful! Tanar and I are headed back this summer to do some relaxing and I'll be selling my work through Fort Wilkins State Park there. We did buy things from The Fisherman's Daughter. I bought a pair of earring and Tanar bought a shirt. I would have purchased more fish but we didn't have a cooler to put it in. Next time I'll go more prepared!

    ReplyDelete