Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Autumn Flock

Last weekend my husband (that still sounds weird) and I went to visit my grandparents. They live in the middle of farm country and it's always very peaceful going to stay for a few days. I just couldn't resist going for a drive and seeing some of the surrounding area. That's when we came across this flock of curious sheep. I stopped the car at the side of the road and got out to take a few pictures. Every single one of them turned to look at me. So I had to wait until they lost interest to take pictures of a more "normal" setting. This painting will be shown with my Simple Roots show next spring. However, it's also for sale and if you'd like to purchase it you can contact me at sarahtuleart@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. What could be more wonderful sheep and Sarah's trees .

    ReplyDelete