Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Coming soon to a sky near you...
So I woke up this morning and went out to my car......to find it had SNOWED last night. Now, being a Northern Michigan native I understand that Oct-June is fair play for winter. However, I'm just not comfortable with the idea of snow yet. It's too soon! Of course it always seems to be. Even if it holds off until January. So now I guess I get to look forward to fun activities like this one in the picture. I painted this scene last winter when all I saw out my little window was SNOW. Nice fluffy white stuff. I think I'll go make another cup of hot coco now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know you love to snow shoe, I like to think this is the two of you. Yes, we see a lot of snow.
ReplyDelete