Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Watching The Storm Roll In
Today was a cold, rainy crappy day. I guess at least it wasn't snow! (knock on wood) So I felt like painting a rainy painting. The photo didn't turn out quite right but as its overcast outside and I live in the world's darkest apartment there wasn't much light to work with. The setting for this is the beach at Wilderness State Park outside Mackinaw City MI. The bench and the people are from my imagination but I felt they made the painting a little happier. I love going down to the lake and watching the storms come across. The stillness before the storm.
Labels:
Couple,
Mackinaw City,
Storm,
Water,
Wilderness State Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sarah I hope your apartment now is not dark I know you said you can see the bay. I love how you capture beauty. I love to watch a storm and how I feel after a storm.
ReplyDelete