Monday, April 25, 2011
Cherry Orchard
This is one of the final paintings I had left to do for my "Walk In The Woods" show at the City Opera House in Traverse City this June. I thought it fitting as Cherries are a huge product of Traverse City hence "The Cherry Festival" every summer. Literally millions of people flock to the area for this event to enjoy all manner of cherry products.You'll find cherry pies, jam, tarts, syrup, candy, and yes CHERRIES. Several live bands take the stage, theres a HUGE arts festival and a wine tasting on the gallery strip. I love to go people watching and quite a few interesting characters attend.
Labels:
Cherry,
Festival,
Traverse City MI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this festival too. My mom lives in T.C. we have attended often. Catching the trees with the cherries is lovey or in blossom.
ReplyDelete