Last week my fiance and I took a drive to kill an afternoon. We stopped at several lovely places along the Whitefish Scenic Byway and enjoyed the sunshine. This photo is based loosely on Big Pine Day Use Area. Its right on Lake Superior and was quite windy. I thought adding some footprints to the snow might make it more intriguing as a painting.
Spring has finally come and decided to stay! I look forward to my first Plein Air trip of the season! Its finally staying warm enough out to enjoy being outside for longer than it takes to put the trash out. I'll update as I go along. I should be quite busy as the days get longer...I have several shows approaching!

Wonderful.We are again almost warm enough to stay out 5 minutes. I like the tracks. I heard a story once of families who one made ski tracks,the others had snowshoe neither had ever seen the other .Both were curious who made the tracks. Ha! ha! I like the misty green of your picture.
ReplyDelete