Since I last blogged, several things have happened to slow me down. #1 being that my computer bit the dust. Of course it would. Especially since I had finally gotten around to doing some long procrastinated paper-work and forgot to save it to my thumb-drive. However, despite this and many other stressors I have marched forward! Propelled if by nothing else than the start of spring. A simple thunderstorm does wonders for the artist spirit. I have completed several more paintings for my June show. I thought it fitting to paint snow scenes just as the last of it is melting away. During the winter months I enjoy snowshoeing and cross country skiing. I didn't get out much this winter though as the temperature was rarely above 10 degrees and this makes being outside less than enjoyable.I also received a commission last week and was thrilled to have something to paint besides forest scapes. It was a nice refresher since my last commissioned work was in November and the bills were needing to be paid. I'd like to add again that I am open to all manner of commission work and would love to hear from you! I can be reached in the following ways:
Email: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com
Phone: 248-977-0732

I like both your winter scenes . It amazes me how well you can catch different kinds of forest and different kinds of fun.
ReplyDelete