Come see me today at the Cycling Salamander Gallery in Charlevoix! I'll be painting either in the sculpture garden or in the house gallery. I'd love to meet and chat for a while!
And while you're there why not check out all the cool artwork or take a stroll through the sculpture garden? You'll love it!
Also, on Wednesday, June 19th from 2-5pm I'll be teaching a beginner's watercolor workshop at the Cycling Salamander! We'll be covering basic techniques and you'll walk away with a finished painting! All materials are supplied, the cost for the class is $50.
To join us call me at (248) 977-0732 or email me at: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com
Also, on Wednesday, June 19th from 2-5pm I'll be teaching a beginner's watercolor workshop at the Cycling Salamander! We'll be covering basic techniques and you'll walk away with a finished painting! All materials are supplied, the cost for the class is $50.
To join us call me at (248) 977-0732 or email me at: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com
Don't forget to "LIKE" Sarah Tule Artworks on Facebook!
No comments:
Post a Comment