Monday, June 10, 2013

A Day Out


Last Friday afternoon I spent my time painting in the gardens at The Cycling Salamander Gallery in Charlevoix, MI. It was a gorgeous day out! Much more like summer than most of the days we've had so far. 
I set up my easel overlooking the sculpture garden but was very interested in her workshop with it's blue window and door. That's what I ended up painting. I plan to go back later this summer when more of her flowers come up and paint the gardens. 

See? Hard at work! Good thing work feels like play! Especially when I get to go on field trips! 


My finished painting. 
It's for sale at the gallery. You can contact them at: (231) 838-6460. 
Don't forget to sign up for my watercolor workshop on the 19th! More info under "Classes and Workshops" at the top of the page!

Don't forget to "LIKE" Sarah Tule Artworks on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment