Monday, May 6, 2013

Flower Delivery

"Flower Delivery"
5"x7"

Bikes are the main mode of transportation on Mackinac Island. Mackinac is also known for the large lilac festival that they hold each summer. Wouldn't it be nice to have a visitor bring you a basket full of lilacs one morning? 
This painting will be for sale at Mackinac's Little Gallery on Mackinac Island. To purchase, you can contact them at (906) 847-6400. 

Also, check out the "Classes and Workshops" tab at the top of the page! I've added some new workshops!

Don't forget to "LIKE" Sarah Tule Artworks on Facebook" 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your story. It is both instructional and interesting also very inspiring. I am still seeing for the information about florist in Ottawa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you find what you're looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This painting is really pretty. And I agree! It is really a great feeling when you will see a bouquet of flowers right at your door. That would surely paint a smile on one’s face.
    SameDayFlower.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! This page was very interesting and I enjoyed it. Flower delivery Boston MA

    ReplyDelete