Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kincheloe Run

A few weeks ago we went to visit friends in "the north land." They live in a beautiful part of Michigan's Upper Peninsula and we had a wonderful time.
While we were there we went to go see a sled dog race. What a fantastic sight! The dogs all looked happy beyond...well....words...as they went rushing by, their tongues lolling out of their mouths. If you've never been to a sled dog race I recommend it! Of course, I also recommend you bring a warm drink and a pair of mittens. 
This painting is 8"x10" and can be purchased through Daily Paintworks by clicking here. Alternatively, you can email me at: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com or call me at (248) 977-0732. 

Also, I'm proud to announce that I'll be teaching two local watercolor classes soon! One in Cheboygan and one in Petoskey. The classes are for beginners and if anyone is interested please contact me! 

2 comments:

  1. Sarah ,it turned out very cool.You are so good at cartching what is happening

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take a class from you .

    ReplyDelete