Above is this month's painting that I'm offering for the Manna Food Project auction. The painting is 5"x9" and is watercolor and pen on paper. It will come matted and ready to frame.
At the beginning of this year I felt the need to do something positive in my community. As Mahatma Gandhi said, "Be the change you wish to see in the World." So, keeping that in mind, I looked for local charities that I thought did the most good. The Manna Food Project caught my attention. They feed over 3400 hungry families in Northern Michigan every month. This struck me. 3400 families! That's a lot of people! And they do it all through local food pantries with the help of many hands. So in 2013 I decided I'll pick one of my paintings each month, auction it off and donate 100% of the proceeds to Manna.
I'd like to thank those that bid on the last few paintings. Your contribution went to help a generous cause.
To bid in the auction click here. Alternatively, you can call me at (248) 977-0732 or email me at: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com
THANK YOU!

This is very pretty
ReplyDeletehttp://pinterest.com/pin/220324606742864591/ We pinned you on Pinterest let me know if I can add you so you can post each month. God Bless you for trying to make a difference.
ReplyDeleteThank you for pinning me! Of course you can add me! Can you please email me so that I know how to post each month? My email is: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com Thanks again!
ReplyDelete