For the month of October if you happen to be driving on US-127 please stop and stretch your legs at the Clare Welcome Center located between the north and southbound lanes between Clare and Houghton Lake. Not only is this a wonderful spot to take a break but inside you'll be able to see my artwork!
I have teamed up with Huron Pines, based out of Gaylord to help raise funds for their conservation efforts. A portion from the sales of all my sold work goes to assist in their programs of keeping our natural areas clean and preserved for future generations.
If interested in purchasing a painting I can be reached by phone at (248) 977-0732 and by email at: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com.
Prints of my work are also available:
5x7"- $10
8x10"- $15
11x14"- $20
Prints of my work are also available:
5x7"- $10
8x10"- $15
11x14"- $20

Look at the trilliams. One of my favorite sights. I missed them this year by not stopping when I could at the rest stop by St.Ignace ,by the time I got back they were gone. Interesting that in Oct. you are showing us the hope of spring. I am sorry we did not get to this show. I stop all the time to the rest stop when we go down state.
ReplyDelete