Thursday, October 25, 2012

Autumn Couple

A young couple taking a walk through the autumn woods.
 I love fall. Its my favorite season. I love the colors, the smells and the sounds of leaves crunching underfoot. 
To purchase this painting contact me by email at: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com or bid in the Daily Paintworks Auction by clicking here.
Also, please remember I am accepting commissions now in time for Christmas. Email me to talk specifics! 
Prints are also available of all my paintings and would make a lovely, affordable gift for any occasion! Click on the "Prints" tab at the top of the page for more information. 

1 comment:

  1. Fall is also Jim and my favorite season. We love to walk just like this through the crunchy leaves and I pick up all the prettier ones I can and find to give to Jim. It gives me great pleasure . I love that autumn smell. Once again you caught it with your painting. I really like the birch.

    ReplyDelete