When I was a kid I always looked forward to our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. It took me a good hour at least to pick my pumpkin and then I had to lug it back to the car. Usually, this required Dad's help. Now that I'm grown I still try to make it yearly to get a pumpkin and carve it into a jack-o-lantern. Its always so much fun and baking the pumpkin seeds afterwards is great. When I have kids I'll carry on that tradition, until then its fun to watch other families on pumpkin day.
To purchase this painting contact me by email at sarahtuleart@yahoo.com or visit the Cycling Salamander Gallery in Charlevoix Michigan, where this painting is headed.

Love it. We still get pumpkins too. It looks just like this in Mich. I would think your pumpkins get carved very artistically. My kids all do pumpkins yet. We use to have 8 pumpkins on our porch all carved into grinning jack o lanterns.It is a fun tradition. Even more fun if yo go to a farm to get one. It adds to Fall beauty.
ReplyDelete