Every once in a while I just start painting; no reference pictures, no preconceived idea, just a brush in my hand and a palette full of color. Sometimes these paintings are absolute crap, but other times they turn out like this...and I think thats kinda cool.
This painting is called "Fisherman Sunset" and is 4"x6." Its for sale for $50, unframed. To purchase, contact me at sarahtuleart@yahoo.com.
Also, I wanted to make a quick note that I received an invitation to have a one day solo show at The Art Cafe in Davison MI. I want to invite everyone to come, there will be refreshments and good conversation. It'll be the 4th of August, thats a Saturday, and I believe the reception will be from 6-8pm. I'll let you know more as I find out. It's also listed under the "Look For Me" tab at the top of the screen.

Lovely- lazy summer afternoon what fun you have Sarah.We invited Donny and Sharon over Friday to visit you if they like..
ReplyDelete