I'm excited to tell you that my summer plans are finally coming in to focus!
This summer I'll be teaching several watercolor journaling classes. The class is designed for beginners but those of you familiar with watercolors should have fun too!
Each session I'll demonstrate and explain a new technique. Then we'll wander out around town and paint for about an hour and a half. I'm hoping it will be fun and relaxing and encourage people to get out and enjoy the summer weather!
The dates and places I'll be teaching are:
CHEBOYGAN-
Thursday Mornings in July beginning the 2nd-30th.
Time: 10am-Noon
For More Information or to sign up contact me at:
Email: sarahtuleart@yahoo.com
Call or text: (248) 977-0732
CHARLEVOIX CIRCLE OF ARTS-
Monday Mornings In July beginning the 6th-27th
Time: 9:30am-11:30am
OR
Monday August 10th- 13th
Time: 9:30am-11:30am
To sign up contact the Circle Of Arts at:
Phone: (231) 547-3554

No comments:
Post a Comment