Just wanted to drop in a say that yes I am still alive and yes, I am still making art. Summer has been keeping me busy!
Thanks so much to the SOBO Arts Council! I won the "Best Booth Display" award at the show in June. I was tickled!
- I recently joined a new gallery in Republic, due to open at the end of this month. Check them out if you're up in the Marquette area! Old Park City Gallery and Cafe!
- I am signed up for two more arts festivals in August
- Kalkaska August 2nd
- Art On The Lake in Curtis August 30th
- Look for me in Petoskey on August 1st during Petoskey Rocks Art Night. Local artists will be out around town demonstrating.
I am also in the process of adding to my lake tile collection and painting new pieces for all three galleries.
- Mackinac's Little Gallery on Mackinac Island
- Northgoods in Petoskey
- Old Park City Gallery and Cafe in Republic
Also in the works: Children's Books.
Whew!
Will post again soon! Thanks for checking!
No comments:
Post a Comment