"Follow The Leader"
5"x7" watercolor on paper
$35
Available by clicking here.
Soon a common phrase up here will be; "Great day to hit the slopes isn't it?" Hopefully its a little ways off yet but I know several people who are dusting off their skis and hoping to wake up to a winter wonderland.
Speaking of winter wonderlands, Christmas is coming up. I know, Thanksgiving is first, but in this business I always need to be looking ahead. If I paint it while it's going on I miss the people who would like to have that painting. Anyways, back to Christmas. Last year I cleaned out my studio about this time with paintings I had had from earlier that year. I'm doing that again this year. From now until Christmas my paintings are all reduced in price. If you're interested in purchasing I have them all listed on Daily Paintworks. You can find me on there by clicking on the little slideshow in the side bar to the right or by clicking here.

No comments:
Post a Comment