Friday, November 15, 2013

Emerging From The Pines

"Emerging From The Pines"
5"x7" watercolor on paper
To go to the auction site, click here. 

It began snowing this week. Enough so that it's begun to stay on the ground. I love waking up to the first snowfall. Everything is dusted in a blanket of white and it feels clean and fresh. It gets me thinking about the coming holidays and I'm filled with a warm happy feeling. 
But since the snow has found us I'll also be digging out my snowshoes and my skis. Obviously I have a while but you just never know what northern Michigan is going to give you! 
This painting is up on auction on the Daily Paintworks site. Bidding starts at $35. To bid, click on the link below the image above and it will take you to the site. 

Have A Great Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment