Monday, October 7, 2013

Christmas Cards


"Christmas Kiss"


"Christmas By The Bay" 


Oh my, time has gotten away from me lately! I've been working on several projects and something always seems to be forgotten no matter how many lists I make. This time, it happened to be the blog. 
I know it seems super early to some people but as an artist trying to stay up to date, I've had to start thinking about Christmas. Every year I design a few different cards and this year my theme is Petoskey. One card features the gazebo in Pennsylvania Park and the other features the frozen bay and the breakwall. 
These cards are available for purchase and come in packs of 5 or you can buy a single. I can mix and match the two images if you'd like also. 
To purchase, contact me at sarahtuleart@yahoo.com with information on which image you would like and how many. If you live in the Petoskey area look for them soon at local shops!

5 Pack Christmas Cards- $ 12.00

Single Card- $ 2.50

No comments:

Post a Comment