Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Michigan Lake Tile Series

If you are a collector of tiles or are looking for a unique way to redo the backdrop in your kitchen I may just have a solution for you! I recently did a series of watercolor paintings to be made into tiles by Little Traverse Tileworks here in Petoskey! They feature lakes from Emmet and Cheboygan Counties including Mullett Lake, Burt Lake, Pickerel Lake, Black Lake, Walloon Lake, Lake Charlevoix, Little Traverse Bay and more!
If there is a lake image that you would like and I haven't painted it yet, I can do that for you too! 

Images of some of the lakes are below. I apologize for the crappy picture but I haven't had time to install new software on my new computer yet. Oh the setbacks when you have a computer crash!

 If you're interested in putting in an order simply contact me at (248) 977-0732 or email me at sarahtuleart@yahoo.com. 
If the timing just isn't right but it's a thought for the future you can find the tile information later under the tab "Tiles, Prints and Cards" at the top of the page. 

Tiles are 4"x4" or 6"x6" 




No comments:

Post a Comment