Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fallen Off The Face Of The Earth

I wanted to let everyone know that I haven't been posting because my computer crashed and I haven't had any access to one. But we finally got a new one so watch out! I shall be posting new work soon! 

This coming Friday (the 19th) I have a solo weekend show at the Glen Arbor Art Association in Glen Arbor, MI. The reception is Friday evening from 6-9pm is open to the public and I'll be there to meet and talk with you! I'll also be there all day Saturday and until 3pm on Sunday. So come on by if you're in the area and check out my new work and chat a while with me. You could also take a trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes for a dip in Lake Michigan. It's supposed to be a hot one! 

I'll post again soon to show you some of the work I intend to have hanging at Glen Arbor and fill you in on other details. 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment