Thursday, October 27, 2011

Send Some Christmas Cheer

One of the things I most look forward to as the holidays draw nearer is the cards and letters I receive. I display them around my Christmas tree so that I can sit back, enjoy a cup of coco and remember how much I am loved even if the life of an artist is fairly solitary in the winter.
I'm certain that other folks feel this way and Christmas is a wonderful time to remind them that you love them. So, for the last two years I have made my own Christmas Cards to send out. The designs in the picture were the favorites and so I have them in packs for sale. They come in packs of 5 with envelopes and are $10 a pack. If you're interested in purchasing some you can email me at sarahtuleart@yahoo.com and let me know which design you'd like. Alternatively, there is also a few packs for sale at the Hanni Gallery in Harbor Springs. Now is a great time to get them! 

1 comment: