Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Paddling A Mile A Minute


This year, for the forth year now, Indian River held a biathlon. My fiances family competed in it and I took pictures again. What can I say? Its more fun to watch! The energy these people have is amazing! The first man crossed the finish line in slightly over an hour!
So this painting is bound for a show at The City Opera House in Traverse City MI this September. I've been invited back for a group show and am quite excited about it. You should stop by and meet the artists! The show is up all month but the Meet The Artist Reception is Friday, September 9th from 6-8pm.  The Opera House is located on Front Street in downtown Traverse. Looking forward to seeing you there!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah ,you and your splendid Kayak picture -I enjoy them .

    ReplyDelete