Okay! So to catch everyone up to speed...I've been preparing for several upcoming events! My life is a whirlwind right now!
First of all I'm going to Kalamazoo on Friday to drop off work for Kalamazoo's May Art Hop event. My work will be shown at the Tromblay Salon for the months of May and June. So excited! Information on this can be found by clicking on the "Look for Me!" tab at the top of the page. You can also click on the name of the Salon above and it will take you to their site. Below are some of the paintings that will be included in the exhibit!
"Forest Of Light" 11"x14" Watercolor and Pen
"Catching Up" 5"x7" Watercolor and Pen
Secondly, I've been finishing up illustrations for Jessica Schaub's "In His Garden." This is a wonderful children's book and will hopefully be available at the end of the summer! Keep in touch for more info!
And last (BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST!) I've been preparing for galleries! This summer look for my work at Northgoods in Petoskey and Mackinac's Little Gallery on Mackinac Island! Click on either the "Look for Me" tab or the "Contact Me" tab at the top of the page to find links for their sites.
I'll also be working at Northgoods so come on in and watch me work! I'll be demonstrating later in May. More details to follow on that!
Whew! Well I've got to get back to work. Have a great weekend!
Don't forget to "LIKE" Sarah Tule Artworks on Facebook!



No comments:
Post a Comment