My apologies for the lapse in my posting. It's been one CRAZY month with many MANY things going on. I intend to play "catch up" as best I can.
This painting is the view at the end of my road. Temporary Villages appear on the frozen lake on weekends, hence the title. I wandered down there one day, following the snowmobile tracks and drew up some sketches to work from. It was a fun little painting.
I'd like to remind everyone of my upcoming show "Lovely Leelanau" in Traverse City this March. It will be hung at the Traverse City Opera House and can be viewed the whole month during Opera House hours. However, if you'd like to meet me, the artist, I'll be around for the artist reception on Wednesday, March 7th from 5-8pm. Hope to see you there!

I love it! The track in the snow leads you right out there. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I was hoping you'd like it. :)
DeleteIt is so perfect. You caught this winter scene perfectly.
ReplyDelete